1. Turn the oven to 450 degrees and preheat.
2. Poke the eggplants with a fork to pierce.
3. Place the eggplants on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Roast in the preheated oven until soft, which takes about 1 hour.
5. The eggplant with be slightly blackened.
6. Allow to cool enough to handle, then trim the ends and peel the skin.
7. Slice in half, then into large pieces.
8. Place the pieces in a sieve placed over a bowl.
9. Allow the eggplant to drain for 10 minutes to remove the excess water.
10. Combine the tahini, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper and pulse several times.
11. Add the eggplant and pulse until the mixture is chunky.
12. Transfer the mixture to a wide bowl and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil.
13. Serve with fresh chopped vegetables and pita chips or wedges.