1. Salt surfaces of eggplant sticks. Place eggplant in colander 30 minutes.
2. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3. In medium bowl, mix milk and eggs until well blended.
4. In shallow bowl, combine flour, self-rising cornmeal, ½ teaspoon salt and seasoning mix.
5. Heat oil in frying pan on high heat.
6. Dredge eggplant fries in egg mixture and then dredge in cornmeal mix.
7. Carefully place fries in hot oil. Fry 3 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. Serve hot with ranch dressing.