1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place flour in shallow bowl. Place beaten eggs in shallow bowl.
3. In large bowl, combine seasoned bread crumbs, fresh parsley, ground oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Dredge eggplant slices through flour, then through egg, then through bread crumb mixture.
5. Spray 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Place eggplant slices in baking dish.
7. Bake 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Spoon spaghetti sauce over eggplant.
9. Sprinkle mozzarella over spaghetti sauce.
10. Return to oven and bake additional 10-15 minutes.
11. Serve over hot pasta.