1. Trim the eggplant ends and grill until the skins are blackened and the centers are tender, turning every 5 minutes for 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, oregano, basil and tomatoes to a large sauté pan and sauté until the garlic is golden.
3. Cut the eggplants open and remove the pulp with a spoon into a bowl, with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bring a pot of slightly salted water to a boil and add the linguini, cooking until al dente.
5. Add the eggplant to the pan with the tomatoes and garlic with the pine nuts and cook for another 3 minutes over medium low heat.
6. Add the pasta and parsley and toss well.
7. Serve with parmesan cheese and enjoy.