1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease casserole dish with 1 tbs. olive oil.
3. Add remaining olive oil to medium skillet. Heat over medium heat.
4. Saute garlic until tender. Stir in eggplant cubes and parsley. Saute 10 minutes.
5. Season eggplant with salt.
6. Spoon eggplant into casserole. Spread to create even layer. Sprinkle eggplant with parmesan cheese.
7. Arrange zucchini slices in even layer over eggplant. Sprinkle zucchini layer with parmesan cheese.
8. Repeat layering with onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomatoes.
9. Sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
10. Bake 45 minutes.